USE OF WEBSITE
TRADEMARKS & COPYRIGHT
The trademarks, copyrights, names, logos, and service marks (collectively "trademarks and copyrights") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademarks and copyrights without the prior written permission of the Website owner. Any unauthorized use of trademarks and copyrights will be subject to legal action.
The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law, or residual) regarding the website. ORDERING PROCESS Once credit card information is entered, the website owner may present additional offers to you. Affirmative answers to each of these additional offers presented will result in the modification of the original order and the charging of your credit card for the total number of products or services accepted by you during this process. A confirmation page with the complete order (including additional offers) will be displayed. Hitting the "Back" button of your browser during the ordering process may reset your order to the initial offer presented on the website.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect, or consequential), or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable to your access and use of the website. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), or expense arising from any delays, non-performance, interruption, or termination of the use of the website. This provision does not apply to personal injury, and only applies to the use of the website.
CONFLICT OF TERMS
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
CONSUMER RIGHTS & ARBITRATION AGREEMENT & CLASS ACTION WAIVER
THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES AS A CONSUMER BY PROVIDING THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND THE SELLER OF THIS PRODUCT (“INVENTEL.TV LLC”), MUST BE RESOLVED THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION, RATHER THAN IN A COURT. PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AS YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT BY RETAINING THE PRODUCT(S) PURCHASED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT (“PRODUCT”) FOR MORE THAN FOURTEEN (14) DAYS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND YOU PURCHASED THE PRODUCT DIRECT FROM INVENTEL.TV LLC (VIA WEB OR TELEPHONE), CALL 888-596-2538 or EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org TO COORDINATE RETURN OF THE PRODUCT TO INVENTEL.TV LLC WITHIN FOURTEEN (14) DAYS OF RECEIPT AT NO COST TO YOU. IF YOU PURCHASED THE PRODUCT ELSEWHERE, YOU MAY RETURN THE PROTECT TO PLACE OF PURCHASE WITHIN FOURTEEN (14) DAYS OF RECEIPT AT NO COST TO YOU.
- RESOLUTION OF CLAIMS OR DISPUTES. Any claim or dispute between you and InvenTel.TV LLC (or any of InvenTel’s subsidiaries or affiliates) arising out of or relating in any way to the Product or this Agreement shall be resolved through final, binding arbitration. This arbitration obligation applies regardless of whether the claim or dispute involves a tort, fraud, misrepresentation, product liability, negligence, violation of a statute, or any other legal theory. Both you and InvenTel.TV LLC specifically acknowledge and agree that you waive your right to bring a lawsuit based on such claims or disputes and to have such lawsuit resolved by a judge or jury.
- LIMITATION OF LEGAL REMEDIES. All arbitration under this Agreement shall be conducted only on an individual (and not a class-wide) basis and an arbitrator shall have no authority to award class-wide relief. You acknowledge and agree that this Agreement specifically prohibits you from commencing arbitration proceedings as a representative of others or joining in any arbitration proceedings brought by any other person.
- ARBITRATION PROCEDURES.
- Before commending any arbitration proceedings under this Agreement, you must first present the claim or dispute to InvenTel.TV LLC by calling 888-596-2538, providing requested contact information and allowing InvenTel the opportunity to resolve the claim or dispute. If you claim or dispute is not resolved within sixty (60) days, you may commence arbitration proceedings in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- The arbitration of any claim or dispute under this Agreement shall be pursuant to the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) United States Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. The rules and procedures are available by calling the AAA or visiting its website at www.adr.org.
- The arbitration of any claim or dispute under this Agreement shall be conducted in the State of New Jersey or the location in which you received this Agreement.
- All administrative expenses of arbitration proceedings under this Agreement shall be divided equally between you and InvenTel.TV LLC, except that: (a) if the claim or dispute subject to the arbitration proceedings is less that ten thousand dollars ($10,000), you will be responsible for no more than one hundred twenty-five dollars ($125) in administrative expenses; (b) if the claim or dispute subject to the arbitration proceedings is more than ten thousand dollars ($10,000), but less than seventy-five thousand dollars ($75,000), you will be responsible for no more than three-hundred seventy five dollars ($375) in administrative expenses; and (c) if the claim or dispute subject to the arbitration proceedings is more that seventy-five thousand dollars ($75,000), then you will be responsible for administrative expenses in accordance with the Commercial Fee Schedule provided by the AAA. You acknowledge and agree that each party shall pay the fees and costs of its own counsel, experts and witnesses.
- SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Agreement is declared or found to be unlawful, unenforceable or void, such provision will be ineffective only to the extent that it is found unlawful, unenforceable or void, and the remainder of the provision and all other provisions shall remain fully enforceable.
- CHOICE OF LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by the United States Federal Arbitration Act and the laws of the State of New Jersey.